RE-THE TOXIC MIXTURE OF ABRONYE DC’S INCOMPETENCE AND DISRESPECT FOR TRADITIONAL AUTHORITIES & LEADERS OF THE NPP LED BONO REGION TO LOSE FIVE (5) SEATS OUT OF THE ELEVEN (11) SEATS: ON TAIN CHAIRMAN’S IMPASSE WITH ABRONNYE DC
The office of Tain Constituency Chairman has been drawn to a well cooked message going viral on various news portals which has incurred his utmost bad taste for urgent rebuttal.
The author of above purported message has done a very great disservice to the whole NPP fraternity in the regional. This precarious falsehood work is not only denigrating; but, it also lacks meritorious hype by all standards.
I wish to seize this moment to deflate the issue of Tain Party Chairman having grudges with Chairman Abronnye DC at the wake of 2020 election. Let’s set the record straight on this score.
- I have no personal issues with CHAIRMAN ABRONNYE DC as purported in their faceless write up.
- I disassociate my good self from this ghost artistic work best known to the author-for Chairman Abronnye has not offended me on any other wise in our political discourse in the regional.
- Ridding on the back of decent personalities to mischievously peddle such falsehood without measure on high horses is rather unfortunate to my estimation.
- I cannot speak for other Chairpersons who images have also been dented in their cunning and subtle message which has infiltrated the airwaves; but, I can say on record that; Chairman Abronnye performance in 2020 election in Tain Constituency was very remarkable. He dolls out car, Motor Bikes, T shirts etc in support of the campaign in the round up of the election.
- These faceless individuals came to campaign in Tain Constituency in the same fashion without resorting to the blessing of the leadership in the constituency. As a Constituency Chairman, I was not in the known of their coming to the constituency. Is that not an issue ot itself? Why not making capital out of this? The hypocrisy must stop.
The author of this falsehood message and his cohorts should better be guided accordingly in their attempt to hinge on bad faith to beef slanderous article in the media borne out of sheer hatred and malice to allow peace to resonate in the various constituencies across the Bono Region.
Atta Barkaa Gausu
Tain Constituency Chairman